Offering affordable, efficient business legal services
Invictus Law, P.C. provides transactional and litigation-related business law services and counsel. Our business attorneys serve Irvine and other Orange County communities, including Orange and Santa Ana. We also serve Riverside and San Bernardino counties.
Attorney Kenneth White heads our business law practice. He serves as general counsel for many individual enterprises and advises a broad range of industries, including e-commerce, online marketing, affiliate marketing, manufacturing and distribution, apparel and real estate. Our legal team can represent either the plaintiff or the defendant in business litigation or mediation.
Providing a wide array of business legal services
From business formation and business bankruptcy to buying and selling a business, we can represent you in all matter of deals or lawsuits. Invictus Law, P.C. regularly handles the following types of business law issues:
- Business formation. If you are starting up a business or thinking about it, counsel from a qualified business law attorney can help you determine which business structure to adopt — sole proprietorship, partnership, limited liability company, S corporation or C corporation. We answer all your business formation questions and help you get on the path toward achieving your dream.
- Business dissolution. The process for business dissolution depends on the type of business structure you have in place. For example, if you want to dissolve your limited liability company, we ensure that you meet the cancellation criteria and file your cancellation with the California Secretary of State.
- Mergers and acquisitions. When one company takes over another and two or more companies combine, when one spins out or when there’s a spin-off, we can help structure the deal and represent your business. We can advise you on approval requirements, board of director and other fiduciary duties, shareholder rights, federal and California securities laws, and other mergers and acquisitions matters.
- Contracts and agreements. We can draft, review and negotiate your business contracts and agreements.
- Business litigation. When disputes arise, we have the necessary skills to represent your interests in business litigation, whether you’re the plaintiff making the complaint or the defendant. We thoroughly review the issue and related documentation, including contracts and agreements, and prepare a compelling case. We handle cases pertaining to class action suits, partnerships, intellectual property, licensing, noncompete agreements and more.
- Business mediation. At Invictus Law, P.C., we can apply business mediation methods to effectively and efficiently resolve disputes. We understand that disputes can take you off track. Our goal is to resolve the issue so you can put your focus back on your business operations.
We offer affordable services to help you get or keep your business on track.
Schedule a free initial consultation to learn how your business benefits from qualified legal counsel
Invictus Law, P.C., with offices in Santa Ana and Ontario, California, helps businesses thrive through transactional and litigation-related legal services. Call us at (949) 287-5711 or contact us online to schedule your free initial consultation. Parking is available, and our offices are accessible by public transportation. Se habla español.