Amanda Deering White, Shareholder
Amanda Deering White represents California’s injured workers in obtaining medical treatment and proper compensation; she has achieved favorable results before the Workers’ Compensation Appeals Board through trials and conferences. She speaks frequently about workers’ compensation issues to large groups of lawyers, doctors, and others in the community. She also writes educational and informational articles on a regular basis for a wide variety of publications.
Attorney Deering previously served as a partner at Deering & Valle, LLP in Brea, California. While attending law school, she worked as a summer associate at Waddey & Patterson, P.C. in Tennessee. After graduation, she served as a law clerk at Consumer Legal Services in Los Angeles and as an associate attorney at the Newport Beach firm of Samuelsen, Gonzalez, Valenzuela & Brown, LLP, where she honed her skills in workers’ compensation.
- Workers’ Compensation
- J.D., Michigan State University College of Law
- Ph.D. coursework, Physical Chemistry, University of Notre Dame
- B.S., Chemistry/Sociology, cum laude, Austin Peay State University
- Orange County Bar Association
- Beverly Hills Bar Association